Welcome to MedSoft!
The Onboarding page is designed to provide you with the information you need to seamlessly transition to MedSoft.
Clinic Owners – Start Here
Welcome! We’re so glad you chose MedSoft, and we look forward to helping you grow your clinic! As soon as you have access to MedSoft, you’ll want to set up (or confirm, if we set it up for you) your system settings. Use our step-by-step walk through so you don’t miss anything.
A great second step would be to confirm your clinic Charges and update anything as needed.
Front Office Assistance
Registering New Patients
- How to Register a Patient, Step by Step
- What’s a Pending Registration?
- What’s a Referral Type and why does it matter?
- What is a Linked Account? And why would I want to Clone a Patient?
- Check out this important information about Policies:
All About Appointments
- Learn how to Schedule Patient Appointments
- The patient is here! Now what?
- The patient didn’t show up! Now what?
- What is a Free Time Calendar?
The Patient Center
- Managing Authorizations and Prescriptions
All About Documentation
- Start with the basics: Check out our Therapist’s Guide to Documentation
- Wondering about faxing your exams? Check out this Guide to the Fax Queue
- Learn more about System Configuration for faxing here.
- Does your clinic utilize a PTA? Learn about the PTA role.
Other Helpful Tips
- MedSoft utilizes a One-Hour Timeout system.
- Looking for User Forms and Guides? Begin here.
- Learn more about Tasks.
- There are a few Behind-the-Scenes tools in MedSoft that help make everything work, like: